Crazy nails again - Go ahead and wrinkle up your nose Mom, I know you want too!
Now for those of you who remember me with insane finger nails, I found a place today to get my nails done. I love Tokko Sato, she is amazing. I just wish I could pack her up and take her to Okinawa with me. I love my nails!!!!!!!!!!!!
We tried to hail a cab to get us to dinner (eating again, yes) and when we got one thanks to Tokkoson; I entered the cab and was waiting for Brooke when he shut the door and left Brooke standing at the door of the salon. He just took off and I'm telling him "Stop, Go Back", he just said "HI, HI" (yes yes) and kept going. It was pouring down rain when I got to our destination and I stood outside with no umbrella waiting for Brooke to get a cab and meet me for dinner. By the time she arrived and we walked accross the street we were both drenched and wanted our Thai food.
If you ever get to Japan, learn the phrase "Stop and go back". Sorry about that Brooke!

No comments:
Post a Comment