IT'S MY LIFE (The F's)

Kat with a passport and fork! Its all all about the F’s: film, food, family, and friends...but not in that order! My family is like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts and worth every bite...My friends are those rare people that tolerate my sense of humor and who support & buy in to my food obsession...Diet food is only acceptable to eat when you're waiting for dessert to arrive.

2.05.2006

New Hotel

After 2.5 weeks of 1/2 hr taxi rides to and from work, Don and I decided to switch hotels. I just couldn't take that ride anymore and if you want to go to dinner its the same thing. We moved to a hotel in American Village and now I can walk everywhere. I like the hotel, some things aren't as nice as the Grand Mer but the location suits my needs more. Here are a few pictures of the room and view. I warn you; I won't always be in such nice accomedations. The hotel has a special rate for people staying more than 30 days and that was the kicker, I'm under per diem and can walk to Thai Food; I was soooo sold on both points.

February 3 was a Friday night and I made Don take me out to some of the bars. I will forever be grateful because I met some of the best guys. I’ve been stuck in my hotel room for three weeks and I was fed up. I wanted to get out and experience Okinawa. I got my wish.

Mz Kit Kat on 5.2.06

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Life In Pictures

My Life In Pictures
Click the Image
Powered By Blogger

My Life Diaries

  • ►  2022 (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2020 (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2019 (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2018 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2014 (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2013 (7)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2012 (19)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2011 (25)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2010 (11)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (24)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2008 (42)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2007 (23)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2006 (22)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ▼  February (2)
      • Driving
      • New Hotel
    • ►  January (6)

My Life

I'm the oldest child who ran away from home to join the circus and this is my life.
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.