Sarah and Craig look so happy and her ring is gorgeous!!!! The light about blinded me. They have been so busy with trying to get ready to go off island and therefore never home. I missed a lot with her this time but I know I’ll have more time with her in future visits. Sarah is a great friend and a true sister. I love that woman.
I stayed at a hotel for a few days and let me tell you….WOW!!!! I had a Jacuzzi for a bathtub and an entire room to shower in. I used it too! My view was of American Village and Camp Lester. Not the greatest views but who cares with a bathtub like that. I swear I used it 4 times in one day:) No exaggeration.
Jason, Cherry, and their two cutie boys; we went to lunch and played catch up. I haven't seen them since Sept 2006. Cherry kills me! She also plays a mean game of pool and whips the boys butts at it!
My boys; what can I say about my boys that hasn’t been said before. Well maybe this…….I love those guys. They are my brothers, partners in crime, and I have to admit to loving the attention they bestow on me. Not to mention all of my boys are hot as hell and make me look good by just standing near them.



No comments:
Post a Comment