3.28.2009

Nooooo & Yessss!


Well start off with the YES!! I found out Friday that my furniture has cleared customs and will be arriving at my apartment on Thursday!! I can't wait to have my bed, dresser, dishes, and everything else that is boxed up. I just want my things.

Now for the NO. I went to get my hair done today. I specifically told the woman exactly what I wanted; I repeated myself 3 times. I said "color is golden, do not mix anything else in; I want to add a few low lights of Auburn." Well, she did the low lights correctly but when she did the color, she mixed the golden with the auburn and now I have ugly hair. I need to wait a few weeks and let it settle down. I'm sure it will soften up and be pretty. I'm not too pissed anymore and will get used to it. I also said "I only want a trim." You see how well that went over.

BTW, this is how I went blond too. Malfunction at the beauty shop! I said "high lights! NOT make me a blond."

On a different note, I'm finding some things very interesting about being back in the states. First, I found out a few years ago who my real friends are and now I'm finding out that most people just don't give a crap. People are just too busy to give a flying fig. Second, being back in the states is lonely. I guess being gone for so long killed a lot of friendships. Third, I'm already planning how I can leave again and when that will be. I'll be here for another few years but I'm debating some decisions I made. I know I did the right thing by coming back but that doesn't mean I haven't stopped second guessing a few things and wonder what would have happened.

3 comments:

The Fields Family said...

YAY for furniture! Boo for bad hair!

I still care! I hope you know that. I get busy and get behind in emailing/blogging/etc., but I care! :) Miss you! Hope our paths will cross sometime! You're not too far from me now. :)

Kit Kat said...

I know you do! You have a life too ya know:)

The Fields Family said...

Ok, good! :)