Unfortuantely, I'll never be able to speak to her again but at least I had that trip in July to meet her and the family. I'll always cherish that trip and time I spent with her. God bless and keep you Marilyn. I hope you are at peace.
Update (10/8/13): We found out that it was a pulminary embolism that took Marilyn's life. This is something that is completely unavoidable. I drove to Douglas, GA for the memorial service and to be with the family. I'm so thankful that I was able to spend time with them back in July because it made this trip easier, even considering the reason/situation.
The service was beautiful and very casual. Marilyn had everything planned; she even had a binder with instructions, music, who was to speak, what she wanted, everything....sound like anyone else?
On the way back to Virginia, I stopped in Atlanta to visit with Janet and Tom. Then spent the night with Bonnie and Dan in Charlotte, NC.
No comments:
Post a Comment