It’s a gloomy day here in Falls Church. It’s been raining all day but that didn’t stop me from walking a few blocks to Burlington Coat Factory and Foot Locker. The weather isn’t cold anymore and my wool coats are just too much, so in an effort to be more of a “fashionista” I bought a few things that I normally wouldn’t wear.One is a tan trench with a hood and the other half trench is raging red! I got some jewelry, a few shirts for my suits, and a very cool hat. I love it. I need to spice up my style a bit. I’m way too frumpy for the East Coast. I want to look more Sex in The City instead of Guam beach bum.
Either I'm getting old or I've been out of my kick back lifestyle too long. I'm going with the second one! I wore my flip flops yesterday and they hurt my feet. What is that about? Have my pumps and boots destroyed my feet already? I can't go to Newport and Boston in flip flops or make that, I can't walk around in them, so I bought a few pairs of walking shoes too.
3 comments:
I hope you have a great time!
Have a safe trip! I can't wait to read about it! :)
Thanks you two. I'm sure I'll have fun. I just hope I get some good pictures.
Post a Comment