11.25.2011

Thanksgiving 2011

I can’t believe it’s already the holiday season again; what the heck happened to 2011. That isn’t a question because in some way’s I’m thankful this year is almost over but in others I’m struggling to accept it. Don’t ask, you will need an Advil half way through the explanation.

I’m so thankful to have so many wonderful people in my life; starting with my family and closest friends. No matter what, they tolerate and love me. This is not an easy thing at times and for that very reason alone, I truly appreciate them.

Thanksgiving this year was hosted by the McIntire Family. Kim is just this wonderfully funny, way too smart, smartass, who can put you in check in about.00003 seconds. I love her!

All of the DC-Guam Girls (we know who we are) went to Kim’s for a traditional potluck style feast and a feast it was. Kim’s hubby did the cooking and he made an amazing sweet potato casserole that I am totally stealing. Yes, it was that good; I had three servings. That should say it all.

No comments: