5.10.2008

It's Been Wonkie

It's been an interesting couple of weeks. My first week without Brooke being here was tough; I didn't know what to do. I poured myself into work; not by choice but due to the project and thank god:) I think I would have gone crazy.

I've been on the phone a lot with a friend of mine in Nevada. Amazing person and I can't wait to see this person again.

It has been completely insane; I swear karma isn't always on my side or maybe it is. I guess it depends on how you look at things. I will not elaborate; as you already know, I like to keep things private. All I will tell you is this: unexpected babies, loss of a lover, surprises from friends, and shots to the ego. No, I'm not pregnant and it isn't about me. Friends with drama man.

No comments: