1.17.2009

FRIENDS


I have to say this "I HAVE AMAZING FRIENDS!!!".

Now let me clarify:) A dear friend of mine in San Francisco sent my resume off to some of her friends within our firm; next thing I know I'm talking to managers and have a few interviews going on. There is one position that I'm so interested in that I can taste it. It's right up my alley and I would love to work on it. Until I know something for certain, I don't want to jinx myself and talk about it. Fingers crossed though!!!

One my friends here on island just had a birthday; there was a surprise party held at her favorite hang out and I went to it. I don't normally go to bars on island; this place is WAY too small and you run into people that you wouldn't want too. Therefore, I stay home A LOT. Anyway, it was nice just to get out. The picture is from the birthday party.

Another friend of mine is helping me out by giving me two speakers for my car. I blew out my speakers or maybe it's because they are factory but it seems that all of them died at once. Car speakers on island will run you almost double what you pay in the states, so this is just way to kind of him and he is going to install them as well.

I've been going out a lot more too; just to dinner but at least I'm getting out of the house. So not the norm for me. I went to dinner last week with my cousins, my friends Kim & Anna, the birthday party, and went to dinner with Paula who is a colleague from off island. I love Paula, she makes me giggle!

See, I have amazing friends. They never let me down and always keep my spirits up. I'm a lucky girl.

1 comment:

The Fields Family said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you! :)