Kat with a passport and fork! Its all all about the F’s: film, food, family, and friends...but not in that order! My family is like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts and worth every bite...My friends are those rare people that tolerate my sense of humor and who support & buy in to my food obsession...Diet food is only acceptable to eat when you're waiting for dessert to arrive.
12.23.2008
Happy Birthday To Me
Hard to believe but I'm 40! Yes, 40; 10 less than 50, 10 more than 30, and I'm very proud of it. I think it's because I love my life and I'm proud of who I am. I haven't written a great novel, I haven't made a million, I'm not the beauty who wins crowns, or the hot bod on the beach; however, I love who I am, what I've done, and I have an amazing support system. What more could I want! That isn't a question; it's a statement.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are simply awesome, Kat. I love that you're so confident and happy with who you are. :) Happy for you and a very happy (very belated) BIRTHDAY!!!
Post a Comment