It is with tremendous sadness that I write this today; a few hours ago I found out that my sister Donna passed away. It was an aneurysm.
I'll always remember her getting so mad at Damon and I; deservedly so of course! Damon and I would wear our cowboy boots and run across the feed sacks. This would split them open and poor Donna would have to clean up the mess and fix the bags. Not to mention the fact that we terrorized her with our bad behavior. I can only imagine how horrible we were because she loved to tell me just how bad we were :)
Donna has a daughter, Christina, who is a sophomore at Fresno State. I can’t even imagine what she is going through right now. She is with our parents at the moment. I’m still in shock; I can’t believe this has happened. I also can’t believe that because I’m stuck on Guam and due to the lack of flights and airfare costs, I can’t get home for the funeral. However, I was able to find a "reasonably" priced ticket that will allow me to go home for a few weeks.
IN LOVING MEMORY OF MY SISTER.
1 comment:
My thoughts and prayers will be with you all.
Sending my love.
Post a Comment